Sunday 22 January 2017

Heinerman’s Encyclopedia of Fruits & Vegetables

This is the very first post in my #bookoftheweek series, where I’ll be posting a new read every 7 days that I think you guys will love. I get messages asking for book recommendations all the time, so instead of making 1 long post that I’ll have to keep updating, I decided on an ever-growing series! I’m a bit of a health book collector, so I have a HUGE selection thanks to Amazon’s “used” section. I’ve snagged a majority for $5 or less, as you’ll find most titles are $0.01 + $3.99 shipping.

I’m excited about this because you guys can get different things out of these posts: a) you might see a great recommendation that you put on your ‘to buy’ list, or b) you simply learn something from my summary, add it to the knowledge vault in your mind, and don’t have to spend $$ on the whole book!

For each read, I’ll be listing a summary, my favorite thing I learned, and my favorite quote.

No comments

Post a Comment

© Alchembee.
Maira Gall