Sunday 22 January 2017

Why I’m Obsessed with Infrared Light Therapy: Boosts Metabolism, Thyroid + Mood

Okay, you guys have been asking for a blog about this all month long and I’m pretty darn excited to tell you about my latest discovery. It all started when I randomly began snapchatting myself (and my lovely friends who always humor me) with funny glasses on, bathing in a sea of bright red light.


You know I love experimenting with every health gadget I can get my hands on, and believe me-I’ve tried everything. There’s a trampoline in my spare bedroom, a vibrating plate in my living room, and a closet full of supplements in my kitchen. Some have been total hits, while others are big misses — but my passion is hacking the art of healing, so I always have to try! (I’m sure Amazon isn’t complaining, though)

This time, I struck gold! My trusty new infrared light isn’t a magical cure-all, but rather an awesome tool that has helped me to relax and keep my mood up as the weather gets gloomy. It only cost me $20 bucks with a $10 brooder lamp, and it has been well worth it. Best of all, there’s a bunch of studies out there supporting its many benefits. Infrared light therapy has been taking off in Europe for a while now, and I hope it becomes more mainstream in the states soon.

No comments

Post a Comment

© Alchembee.
Maira Gall